December 7, 2007

Countdown: (noun) the final moments before a significant event

Though I'm not sure I'd consider putting Ol' Nutty in my yard significant as much as traumatic, the countdown is on nonetheless. Less than twelve hours of voting remain before Nutty's (and mine and JD's) fate is decided. Midnight is the deadline so don't forget to vote ... and get all your friends to vote :)

If voting trends continue as they have, you will be able to drive by my house tomorrow night and the twelve foot inflatable beacon that is Nutty will be illuminated in front of our house. Oh the shame...

3 comments:

Natalie Powers said...

this is hard. i seriously think it's funny though. okay, put it up. every person that comes over should get a picture takin with it. heck, i'll come over just to do that...and visit. lol.

Kara said...

I will try not to catch your house on fire when I fix dynamite to the nutcracker.

My iPod will be playing the 1812 Overture while I watch Nutty go up in flames.

Anonymous said...

So, it looks like 'Ol Nutty is up. Brian looked at your blog and voted. So he'll be laughing at the 3 of you on Sunday and I'll be taking the pics of the 3 of you in front! :)

And if Kara has her way, both of us will be dying laughing as I take pictures of it going down in flames!!