Well, I'm good to my word. The votes favored of Ol' Nutty rather than me so now he stands gloating at me from my lawn. All ten glowing feet of him. So those of you punks that call yourselves my friends come on by and get your laughs. Just know, next year he could be the pink flamingo in your lawn....
December 15, 2007
Bah humbug....
Well, I'm good to my word. The votes favored of Ol' Nutty rather than me so now he stands gloating at me from my lawn. All ten glowing feet of him. So those of you punks that call yourselves my friends come on by and get your laughs. Just know, next year he could be the pink flamingo in your lawn....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Does your homeowner's insurance cover random acts of arson?
I didn't notice it until I looked at this picture, but Brian was right--one of the lights must have fallen from his right "nut" into his shoe...
Let us know when Kara is going to demolish 'Ol Nutty. We'll be there recording it all! :)
And just off topic...our internet has been off and on the last week (we're lucky if we can view a page for 3 minutes before it goes down). The VERY first thing I want to look up on the internet is Barb's blog. Thanks for all the laughs, and the "oh that's so true" moments in my days. Love ya!
Post a Comment