As a result, that made this the first trip for 106 year old Granny to meet her great great granddaughter! That's right, Morgan makes FIVE generations for the Boston family :) Granny was so thrilled with Morgan (and I was thrilled Morgan behaved for her!). The two had a great time studying and smiling at one another.
Saturday we enjoyed a Mother's Day luncheon at Granny's Armenian church with several of the other members of the Boston family. In fact, the family was honored for having five generations by the emcee of the event (though she mistakenly counted me instead of Jonathan as generation #4). As you can imagine, with such a momentous occasion comes a lot of pictures! I've included a few for your enjoyment.
I feel blessed to be part of such a wonderful family! Granny is a truly amazing woman; she exemplifies what it is to be a matriarch. She is the pillar of her family and cares for each member of it in the way they need it most. Her loving smile and gentle care for us is so admirable. I see so many of these same qualities in my mother-in-law Linda and sister-in-law Jen - it obvious what a heritage Granny has passed down! We are eager to see her again this December for her 107th birthday :)
Clockwise from the top: Grandma "Red", Jen, Morgan, Me, Linda, Granny
Check out the inspiration for this picture here

3 comments:
It was a wonderful trip. I am thrilled that Granny was able to meet Morgan! What great pictures!
great photos. morgan's hand is very cute. multi-generation photos are fun! and i haven't seen FIVE generations before.
That's amazing! You all are so very beautiful. :) God bless you! Thanks again for sharing such a touching and warm story. :)
Post a Comment