May 5, 2008

Jealousy


No, this isn't what it seems; Sasha did not urinate on Morgan. (If she had, she would be now be residing at the pound.) In fact, Sasha seems to really like Morgan - mostly to lick and occasionally smell. And Morgan really likes Sasha as well - which means I'm never getting rid of that dog! What's actually happening here is that Sasha is stepping over Morgan while the two were playing together on the floor. This just happened to be the shot Jonathan captured while snapping photos of their playtime. Lovely...

We returned yesterday from a quick trip with the family to L.A. for the weekend so stay tuned for a picture-filled account of our travels (once I have more energy to write it!).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really laughed out loud when I saw that picture! I hope you are recovering form your trip well.

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious! :-) And I know what you mean about never getting rid of the dog. When Shadow runs away, I'd be happy letting her keep on running if it weren't for the cries of "Shadow ran away, she's lost!" from Alexis. Phooee. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

-Christi

Anonymous said...

Wow! Keep Sasha! I never thought I'd hear you say that! :)

Kara said...

I love Morgan!!!!!!

Mells said...

I love this pic! Morgan is just adorable! :) I don't know how I'd feel if we still had our Leah (dog ran away when we moved). I still miss her A LOT,but I know things change when you have a baby around, so I feel like I'd have the same feelings about her as you do for Sasha. ;)

Anonymous said...

Poor puppy. She gets little to no love from mom. ;)

It was funny to watch Sasha prostrate herself over Morgan to have her belly scratched. I wish the camera wouldn't have died after this pic.