I love the way Morgan and Anthony (Mike and Christi's son born a week after Morgan) are checking each other out. There are four families of Aggie kids represented here (Melony is behind the camera taking this picture). I had to chuckle as we all corralled our kids while trying to eat our dinners and catch up on each other's lives. It was such a stark contrast to our child-free buddy gatherings of a few years ago. I think we would all agree it's a good change though!
Also, what do you think of my new hair cut? It's basically the same style just shorter. I liked it at first, but now I think it may make me look my age (almost 30) and be a mom cut ... both things I am trying hard to avoid.
Anyway, I digress.
Happy Birthday Babe! I'm still as crazy in love with you as the day I met you. You are the best husband I've ever had :) Everyday I have with you is a gift. I pray God's blessings and protections over your life each day ... but especially today as we celebrate the years God has given you and look forward to many upcoming years together!

7 comments:
YOu guys are hanging out with your Aggie buddies...but the Schlueters are the only ones wearing maroon??
Happy Birthday JD!!
Happy Birthday Jonathan! :)
We had a blast catching up with you all. I know it was hard to talk and "really" catch up (due to the little ones), but it was all worth it. I loved holding Morgan for the first time! She's so precious and her little smile just brightened my evening! :) I can't forget that smile. :) God has blessed you all; may HE continue to bless your family. Thanks again for a GREAT TIME.:)
Happy Birthday, JD! (And, I think I read somewhere that you got to haul chopped-up pieces of a tree from Ian and Kara's backyard in your truck as a birthday present...how nice...*smiles*) Seriously, though...thanks for all you and Barb do for those around you! You guys are both such a blessing... Hope you had a great birthday!
I noticed the only ones wearing maroon were you all. Where is the love? You know you back a better team Barbara Ann. Yes, I used your full name. I want to see you in a picture on here with your better shirt. I really don't care about your marriage and what it will do to it. :) BTW, Grandma made Morgan's bib!
I briefly saw your hair on Sunday. I think it looks good and its a nice change, but ultimately I think I like it a little longer.
Funny, I was thinking of getting mine cut like Heidi Klum's on Project Runway, but decided to wait on that decision.
Lots of folks have cut their hair - you, McKenna, Natalie. Your so instyle! :)
We had so much fun seeing you guys! I hope we can all get together again soon and Anthony and Morgan can start playing together. :-) Thanks for setting the get-together all up! Happy Birthday Jon!
Take care,
Christi
So you can listen obsessively to John, but I'm not allowed to like a Yoko song sung by someone else? Where's the justice in this world?
Post a Comment