We had these taken yesterday at Portrait Innovations, and I thought I'd share them with you. I really wanted one of her sitting up on her own, but she was happiest and therefore the most smiley in the ones laying on her stomach so this is what we ended up with! I also wanted the pictures to capture her two new bottom teeth which they kind of did. If you look at the actual pictures in the larger sizes, you can see them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Darn she is a cutie!
Absolutely adorable!
your pictures turned out great! Its so hard to get the photo you want.
I really like her pink dress. I looked at a lot of dresses in the past two weeks and I haven't seen another one like it.
Morgan is ready for Easter!
Beautiful baby girl! :)
Post a Comment