Yeah, so David Cook is my choice for the next American Idol. He totally changed and yet rocked Michael Jackson's "Billy Jean." It's not on YouTube yet, but I'm sure it will be as soon as some tech nerd can get it done. Totally worth checking out ... as well as his last few weeks' performances.
Kristi Lee Cook has to go! She's sneaky though in that she sang "I'm Proud To Be An American." I mean really you'd have to be a terrorist to vote someone off who sings that song, right? Also on my "blah" list are SaYESha and Ramiele. The Aggie and the Aussie aren't doing it for me either. I'd trade any of them to have Rocker Chick back.
Oh yeah, and David Cook looks like my friend Brian Jones so maybe that's another reason I'm rooting for him. I'll see if I can get a good comparison photo. Brian's wife, my good friend Kristi, thinks I'm on crack though she admits a slight resemblance. Just imagine David Cook as a lawyer who grew up in Waco, Texas.....
3/26 Postscript: Tech Nerds unite! Here's the YouTube video:
I'd like to say he's the "white" Michael Jackson, but well ... you know the problem there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ben and I started to watch American Idol this season and for the past 3 weeks, haven't watched it. We record it, but haven't had a chance to watch together and the next morning we can't help but hear and see who was voted off. We've just given up watching and will try to watch the last 3 or so! ;) I am a big fan of Dancing with the Stars, so I've been watching that with my be-fri! ;) Let's see how much I'll watch of that too! :)
I DO like David Cook too! He is very good! :)
David Cook rocks! I also wish the other rocker chick could come back. She was awesome too.
Emo guys rock :)
Wow. That was awesome! Thanks for sharing that. I throughly love better renditions of an original song.
I may have to start watching AI now. Crap.
Go David Cook! It was really awesome!
This week I've been teaching my students the word paradox. I found early in the week that the best way to illustrate the definition was just to say "Michael Jackson is a paradox: he's a white black man." Immediately they understand and are able to continue with their work.
Post a Comment