Morgan is six months old today! It's hard to believe; it has gone so fast. As you can see from the photos below, she has grown, changed, and developed so much in her life so far. Accordingly, our lives have changed in tremendous ways as well.
Morgan is such a blessing to us. Her sweet disposition and smile just melt our hearts. And, of late, it seems she has had one "first" after another - first teeth, first time sitting up on her own, first solid food, first cold. It's such fun to see what each new day will hold. However, I sometimes find myself thinking, "Don't grow up so quickly! I don't want to lose my baby."
I feel so fortunate that God chose us to be this beautiful little girl's parents. All the adjustments to our lives have been worth it for the joy she brings us. I mean really how could you not love this face...
Morgan is such a blessing to us. Her sweet disposition and smile just melt our hearts. And, of late, it seems she has had one "first" after another - first teeth, first time sitting up on her own, first solid food, first cold. It's such fun to see what each new day will hold. However, I sometimes find myself thinking, "Don't grow up so quickly! I don't want to lose my baby."
I feel so fortunate that God chose us to be this beautiful little girl's parents. All the adjustments to our lives have been worth it for the joy she brings us. I mean really how could you not love this face...
Her "Birth" Day


8 comments:
great pics barb and jd.
holy cow, i lol'ed when i scrolled down and saw that pumpkin one!!!!
Happy Birthday Morgan! :)
Those are some great photos, Barb! Good job.
Btw, I totally didn't know about that pumpkin outfit. You are too mean! hahaha!
Happy 6 months baby girl!!! I can't believe how fast 6 months have gone. She's absolutely adorable, but then I might just be a little biased! :) Can't wait to see the 3 of you again when all of us are healthy again. Love you guys!
TOO CUTE!! I love all of the pictures! :) I especially love the Pumpkin one! ;) Great job documenting her life month by month. :) God bless you all!!! Love, Melony
That's my adorable little girl . . . it's hard to believe that three months have gone by since I first met her.
Six months? Sheesh!
Those are great pics! She is so beautiful and seems so happy. I'm glad that God has blessed you both with that little girl! :-)
-Christi
6 months old! Wow! I am so excited to get to meet Morgan before too long. She will only be 7 months old when I get to see her! YEAH!
Post a Comment