We're here in Chicago, but the weather is a bit chilly (as in 12 degrees). Unfortunately, this means we haven't been able to do the sightseeing we had hoped to. We did however make it out today over lunch since this Starbucks is right across the street from our hotel. It was fun to get out and experience snow again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You'd make me drool more if it were a Caribou : ). I'm trying to look on the bright side of my electricity free existence.
Can you bring me a mug?
I think me and your sister are the only 2 people who will comment on this post.
Mmmmm.....grande nonfat raspberry mocha. sounds good right now.
Snow? Fun? What?
How wonderful for you and your family to be together. :) I hope you all continue to enjoy your vacation. May God give you safe travel when you come home. God bless you all! :) Love, Melony
Post a Comment