Oh and one more thing we were thankful for this Thanksgiving ... a second consecutive A&M win over TU! A&M's coach resigned the day after the big win; I'm not sure if Jonathan was more grateful for that or the win :) With A&M football over (except for a bowl game), we're on to rooting for the basketball team...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You're right, it is a toss-up as to what was the greater "victory" on Friday. Hopefully with Fran gone, we can return to "dominating" the sips on a routine basis. But a W2 streak is still nice.
And props to the mens bball team for winning the NIT Pre Season tipoff!!
I can't even comment with a respectable post. Blah!
Blah! That's fun to say.
Blah!
That is a cute family photo.
I wore my aggie gear the day after reading this post in support.
i didn't know you had a blog! love it.
your little girl is so freakin adorable. She really is so beautiful. yeah for lovely babies!
you look great by the way!
Post a Comment