November 24, 2007

Gratitude: (noun) the quality of being thankful

This Thanksgiving Jonathan and I were thankful for:
  • each other
  • the newest member of our family
  • all the other wonderfully fantastic members of our family (particularly those who helped out with Morgan this holiday and gave me a break!)
  • our great friends
  • our small group (who also fall in the above category :)
  • our health
  • our home
  • our jobs
  • our new truck (Jonathan more so than me :)
  • Morgan's swing (after almost three days away from it; I realize how much I LOVE it!)
  • Our AWESOME Heavenly Father who provided all of the above and SO much more
Sweet, sweet sleep

2 comments:

Mells said...

God is truly blessing you and Jonathan and Morgan! :) Happy Thanksgiving (a little late)! :)
Love, The Reyes Family

Our Story: Continued said...

Yay! You have a blog!! Now I can know what's going on in your guys's (is that a word?) world!