Okay, so you know how I promised I wouldn't talk about Morgan all the time? Well, this isn't one of those times :) On Tuesday, Morgan turned two months old. She celebrated by transitioning from sleeping in her carseat at night to sleeping in her pack n play. Carseat sleeping was her doctor's idea not ours - I know it sounds ghetto. She requires sleeping on an incline because the flap of skin attached to the top of her windpipe is insufficiently firm. Needless to say, she is not lacking in leg strength, and recently has just about inched her way out of her carseat at nights resulting in some really uncomfortable looking sleep positions.
We also celebrated Morgan's two month milestone with a doctor's visit complete with an array of vaccinations. Our "Button" is now 11 pounds, 10 ounces and 22 3/4 inches long. This puts her in the 70th percentile as far as weight and 60th percentile as far as height - though the doctor states she is average for her age. To us, she is perfect! Thankfully, Jonathan was able to go with us to the doctor's appointment because I HATE needles and poor Morgan's little legs saw a few of them. She screamed when she got stuck (I almost cried!) but was asleep before we even left the doctor's office. And she got a couple of cool Bugs Bunny band aids as souvenirs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Morgan is such a cutie! I'm glad JD got to accompany ya'll to the checkup... I'm not sure how I'll do when it comes time for Baby Ross to get his/her shots... But, you're right - Morgan doesn't look too upset in that photo...*smiles*
Congrats on starting your blog, by the way... Looking forward to checking back often!...*smiles*
Hey! I didn't know you started blogging until I saw "Conversations" as an incoming link to TE today.
Anyway, I left you a message asking about the visit. I am glad to read about it here. I am also VERY GLAD that it went well! Check ups are like my performance reviews with how I am doing my job. I am always so relieved to get good reports.
Morgan is doing great! Annabelle is only in the 40% percentile for height/weight. Did you ask about her fussiness?
Glad JD got to be there! I know I almost cried when Ace got her shots too.
dang, i cried as much as ace did when she got stuck the first time. she crapped her pants, thankfully i didn't.
glad to hear morgan is growing.
gosh i hope she takes after you in the looks department and not shlutt!
Are you going to title all blogs with a definition? I can't wait for the one that says Poop: (noun) the stinky presents that Morgan leaves for me.
Hey Barb! We just received your family letter and announcement! :) Thanks for thinking of us at this busy time in your life. :) We are so glad that we can keep in touch this way!! I too started a blog earlier this year. I tell you it can be addicting! When Rachel naps, I'm checking all my favorite blogs! Augh! It's fun though! :0) Well, I hope to see you all soon! :) We miss you guys! Morgan is GORGEOUS!!! I think I first saw Jonathan in her when I saw the pic, but as I'm looking more, I see you too! It's a good mix! :) God bless you all! :)
By-the-way, it's me, Melony (Ben's wife)! Sorry, I thought that my name would show up on the comment line. Oops! :) Tell Jonathan "hi!" for us too! Ben was happy to hear of an update about you all too! :)
Oh yeah, Rachel saw Morgan's pic and said, "Baby, waaaaaaaaaaaa!" (She thinks that all babies cry so she does the wailing sound when she sees any baby!) ;)
Glad to hear that she has my short attention span and your good looks : )
Post a Comment