September 19, 2009

I'm TWO!

Courtesy of a free portrait package at Picture People, I took Morgan last week to get a few second birthday pictures taken. Unfortunately, she had flatly refused to eat breakfast that morning so she was in no mood to cooperate an hour later at the studio. The photographers nearly gave up on her until one of them whipped out a balloon that captivated her attention and got a few smiles out of her. However, I don't really mind the lackluster experience because (1) it didn't cost much, and (2) I'm waiting for my talented friend Bre to do her Christmas photo sessions which will produce infinitely better results (plus maybe Morgan will have more hair by then!).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a sweet dress! Isn't it great to be at this age for pictures? ;-) I'm not quite sure how AJ will do when we go in a couple weeks, but I expect about the same. I look forward to seeing those Christmas pictures also!

Kelly said...

Looks like she has the same feelings about playing the piano that I always had . . .