Summer just has such a special essence about it - one that I think kids just breath in the moment they wake up and fuels them through each day. I have such fond memories of summer days when I was a child, but as I grew older, summers lost a bit of their glimmer as the time was filled with employment or studying. Thankfully, having a child of my own has revived my senses to summer's essence. And how sweet it is to savor the joy anew with Morgan. Even sweeter still to present her with some of the quintessential summer experiences, like...
POOLS!

POPSICLES (WHILE IN THE POOL, OF COURSE!)

SPRINKLERS PLAYED LIKE A HARP

SPRINKLERS USED AS A WATER GUN

DRINKING FROM THE HOSE

ICE CREAM
1 comment:
This summer has gone by fast. It looks like Morgan had a great time though with her friends and having fun in with the water.
Post a Comment