May 27, 2009

Summertime Ritual #2

Popsicles. Enough said.

Granted for now it's just Pop Ice, but we have to start small (and relatively clean) before graduating on to the real thing - Bomb Pops or Itzakadoozies. No surprise the popsicle was a hit with Morgan.

Also, before you go reporting me, the girl is next-to-naked only because I expected a much larger mess. And because I followed up the popsicle with another frolic in the hose. Good times. Makes me wanna be a kid again too -- oh wait, I get the joy of living it through Morgan. Thank you Lord.

I'm pretty sure I have the cutest kid ever. (No offense to your kid who I'm sure is just cheek-pinching adorable as well.)

2 comments:

jen said...

As Morgan's aunt, I'm pretty much biased too. :) She looks like she enjoyed her "firsts" of summer.

Kelly said...

She definitely is adorable!!!