September 5, 2008

Being family

I love my parents ... and I especially love when I get to see them since it doesn't happen as often as I'd like. It's particularly hard for me now that we have Morgan. I want them to know her and her to know them. Each time they see her she has changed so much. So we have to treasure each of these opportunities we are together.




Can't you just tell she adores her grandparents?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see your parents last weekend. What a great 2 days! Those pictures are great and yes you can see the love between your parents and Morgan. The blog is a great way to see how Morgan is changing and to know how the 3 of you are doing. And yes, more video would be nice! :)I never give up. I check it every day and when nothing new is up, I think that you're being a great mom and busy loving my niece that you don't have time to blog. We love you and very thrilled you are part of our family.

Katie said...

Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun. I loved this pictures from Morgan's party. Time sure does fly

P.S.S I wrote a update blog on Tim's truck