Sorry folks, I know many of you probably wondered if I survived my 30th birthday since I haven't posted since before then. I did indeed survive. In fact, courtesy of my wonderful husband, not only did I survive, but I did it with style. He (with some help from his family) threw me an awesome surprise party at Carino's. I was completely surprised, and it was a lot of fun. In addition, Jonathan gave me a beautiful necklace to commemorate my milestone birthday.
Since then, life has just been busy - a good busy mostly. Thanks to you faithful blog-checkers who have continued to stop by looking to see what I was up to. I hope to be better about posting updates in the coming weeks. I already have requests for more Morgan video so I'd better get busy. So don't give up on me ... and never fear, I haven't had the 30 mental breakdown some experience :)
I'll "talk" with you soon. -B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment