May 17, 2008

Morgan's Newest Skill

So this will probably be most exciting for our families who are too far away to see this in person, but we wanted to proclaim how excited we are that Morgan is now crawling! (Insert here: blubbering mom saying "My baby's all grown up").

Yes, yes, we know that this means we now have to start safety-proofing in earnest and get our running shoes on to keep up with her (for the next how many years?). However, she has started off slowly - just a few paces at a time - so hopefully that will buy us a little time as we prepare!

Here's a video of her new accomplishment. I haven't yet figured out how to edit so you get a little extra Morgan for your money :) Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so happy that you were able to show us her crawling! What an exciting time!

Anonymous said...

great job Morgan! I loved your song at the end of the video.

Kara said...

She'll do anything for those darn keys!

Anonymous said...

Morgan is so cute! (at least when she is playing by herself!) :) That is awesome.

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Great job, Morgan! You'll be running in no time, little girl! (and I understand about the "baby being all grown up thing," Barb - it sure happens so fast, doesn't it?!)

Our Story: Continued said...

Go Morgan Go!!! She's a cutie!

Mells said...

Augh!!! That's so adorable! :) I love it! :) What a true blessing to get those wonderful moments on tape for all to see. Thanks for sharing! :) Love, Melony (Jeremiah 29:11)

Anonymous said...

Look out, it's all craziness from here! ;-) That is a really cute video, thanks for sharing.

-Christi