I have to admit, I really do enjoy mowing my lawn. I did it as a job while I was a pre-teen for some elderly neighbor ladies and wasn't a huge fan then (imagine that...), but it has developed into something I actually had to fight this year to do. Last summer we had a neighborhood college student and a lawn service taking care of that duty while I was big and pregnant. So Jonathan actually had to tell both of them that we don't need them this year. Bottom line: I'd better live up to my claim to "want" to cut the lawn or else I am going to be the one groveling for them to come back :)
I seized the opportunity today after church to snap a few pics of Morgan (on her seven-month birthday) on our beautiful lawn. It's not Masters quality grass like I'm seeing on TV right now, but I will enjoy it nonetheless! As you can see, M likes the grass too :)

7 comments:
Yea! I'm so happy to see another posting! :) Your lawn looks awesome. Of course your 7-month baby girl is just as precious as ever.
I love yard work too!!! We did lots of yard work today, and I am happily exhausted. So exhausted that I think I'll eat some grass.
stinking cute! and it was nice seeing ol' girl in the church nursery this morning chillin' with her peeps.
can you give me some grass tips? according to JD my back yard is asking for help ;)
Morgan totally looks like your little one in that cute blue jean dress!
I used to mow grass when I was younger too. Sshh! Don't tell Daniel. :)
Hahaha, that made me laugh! Morgan is so cute, eating the grass! :-) We've had so much rain that Michael has mowed quite a few times already this spring. I'm glad you find it enjoyable, I sure wouldn't. ;-)
Love,
Christi
Yes, honey you did an awesome job on the backyard! And thanks for bagging all the grass. :)
And I'm glad our girl got your good looks. ;)
I knew there was something strange about you. I am glad my husband won't let me cut the grass, I can't stand that job. The last time I did it I was overdue with Lauren and I was trying to go into labor and my 80 year old neighbor came out and told me I had to quit b/c his wife told him to come over and finish for me. I told him that was ok, I was wanting to go into labor and I finished. Funny site watching an 80 year old little man fight with a 9+month pregnant lady over who gets to mow the lawn.
Post a Comment