January 11, 2008

Seriously Mom?


Yes, it's 70 degrees and my daughter is wearing a hat and mittens! I got them after she had to wear her socks on her hands when we went down to the Riverwalk over Christmas (jenky, I know :). But even though it's warm here right now, I know that hat and those mittens will get used as I just booked us tickets to Chicago in February to visit my family! Hooray!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a cute picture of Morgan! I love it! And, that's so great that you're heading to Chicago for a visit next month...how fun! Of course, I love cold weather...*smiles* And, I have to admit - I LOVE wearing matching hats and gloves and scarves with all the different coats/jackets I own! I have quite the collection...but, as you can well imagine, I don't get to wear them much here... Perhaps I need to think about scheduling a trip to some place cold...(well, maybe next year after the baby's born...*smiles*)

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!!!

Dad & Mom S

Anonymous said...

Morgan is adorable! Just wait a couple of weeks and we'll have our annual freeze! :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Thanks for the pic of Morgan!

Mells said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! MORGAN is adorable!!!!!! She's growing so fast! (Sorry, I am in denial about how fast babies grow!)
Anyways, hopefully it will get cold enough to use them this year! :)
God bless and take care! :) Melony

Our Story: Continued said...

Can you say, "Christmas Story!?" lol! She is so stinking cute!!