Morgan recently discovered her toes, but they are always covered up. So while getting ready this morning, she took advantage of the opportunity of having access to her bare feet. I quickly ran to get my camera and was able to get this photo. I knew it would be an instant classic - one of those that will go in her baby book, show up in those cheesy "Memories" films they do at graduations, and be shown (to her dismay) to her future husband. Won't she love me then?
And while I'm talking about my adorable daughter, can I just say how irked I was yesterday when a lady at church (who I don't know and who doesn't know me) looked at Morgan and said "Hi Fatty". Um, excuse me, NO ONE calls my kid fat ... or chubby, chunky, pudgy, fluffy, healthy, or any other similarly "nice" adjective. Talk about making me want to lose my Christianity right before church...

5 comments:
She is so adorable! I love that age!
Oh how ADORABLE!! Great job Barb on capturing that moment perfectly!!! :) I love it!
BTW, the lady who made the comment would have ticked me off too!! Some people just don't know what they are saying and how powerful their words are. :(
Morgan is PRECIOUS!!! :)
God bless you all!! :)
Oh I love that picture! She looks precious!
Morgan looks so cute! That picture is definitely a keeper. Anthony loves his toes too, but can only play with them sitting up, his belly keeps him from being able to pull his toes to his mouth easily. ;-) And he gets plenty of the chunky comments too, but it's not as bad for a boy than for a girl. Don't worry about it, she's beautiful!
-Christi
I am just bored at work and decided to read some of your old blogs that i didn't read since i just got to reading them. And I was at store shopping about a month ago and TJ was sleeping and this lady walked up and said "oh look kids, there is a fat baby!!!" yeah I had the same thought you did. it took everything in me to just walk away and not go rip into her.
Post a Comment