January 21, 2008

Baby Ross is here....


... and she's a girl :) Steph gave birth to Kassia (pronounced "Kay-sha") Danielle late this morning. A proud Scott called to let Jonathan and I know that his new daughter is beautiful and his wife did just great throughout the delivery process. We are so excited for them! We haven't met Kassia yet but can't wait to.

So far I am one-for-one. I thought Steph and Matt's baby was a boy (see post below) but thought Steph and Scott's baby was a girl. I'll go ahead and stick by my projection that Rachel and Pete are having a boy. If I'm wrong there, I'll officially give up guessing.

And speaking of Rachel and Pete, I think they need to have Baby Springirth on Wednesday so there will be a day-on-day-off pattern between all three of these baby's births. I love this... Morgan is gonna have so many new friends!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Pete and I will take you up on your baby schedule; we're free Wednesday. I'm not sure if Baby Springirth will adhere to it...

Anonymous said...

Renee was correct when she guessed that mine was a girl, when I thought I was having a boy. So I am going with Renee and you that Baby Springirth will be a boy!