After that, I had three days to get the three of us packed up - for Morgan to head to Grandpa and Grandma Schlueter's and for Jonathan and I to head to NYC to celebrate our fifth anniversary. More on that to come...
April 21, 2009
Strategery
As usual, I'm a bit behind in my blogging. Easter for us was a bit of blur of a weekend as we had a lot going on. I helped host my fourth baby/bridal shower in five months the Saturday before. Then Easter Sunday morning our church held its service at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, the property that we are in the process of purchasing. It was an awesome service and cool glimpse of what things will be like in the future! From church, we made a quick trip up to Fredericksburg to celebrate with Jonathan's family. At Great Grandpa and Grandma Schlueter's, we set up Morgan's first egg hunt in their back yard. We thought this would be a better location than out at the ranch house where Morgan may have picked up sheep poop instead :) I was a bit skeptical that Morgan would catch onto the gist of the egg hunt, but the girl got it from the get-go and wasn't ready for it to end ... until she discovered that there were treats inside the eggs! Thankfully, this year she was satisfied with animal crackers, goldfish, and raisins as her treats. I get the feeling next year she'll be demanding candy :) Daddy was already disappointed that there wasn't candy in her eggs ... poor guy wanted a part of the action!
After that, I had three days to get the three of us packed up - for Morgan to head to Grandpa and Grandma Schlueter's and for Jonathan and I to head to NYC to celebrate our fifth anniversary. More on that to come...





After that, I had three days to get the three of us packed up - for Morgan to head to Grandpa and Grandma Schlueter's and for Jonathan and I to head to NYC to celebrate our fifth anniversary. More on that to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can still hear her giggling and and the "ohhhs" and "ahhhs" when she was opening up the eggs. What a great time! The carrot cake was delicious! And the salad was MMM MMM Goood!
Post a Comment