Before the Easter holiday passes, I'd better post Morgan's Easter pictures. I went with my friend Kristi and her kids, Audrey and Connor. Morgan and Audrey had matching dresses, a by-product of one of our previous shopping trips together. Naturally, Kristi and I couldn't resist getting a few pics of the girls together. Overall, this was one of Morgan's better professional photo shoots of late. How can I tell? Well, frankly, she's smiling in the majority of her pictures. Hope you enjoy!








Here are a few pics from Easters past. The first is Morgan's picture from last Easter, her first Easter. As you can see, the bunny ears have become something of a tradition - mostly because I think they are stinkin' adorable on the girl. One day she'll really hate me! The other two come from a treasure trove of old pictures I received at Kel's wedding. I'll post more soon; they're just so funny.








Here are a few pics from Easters past. The first is Morgan's picture from last Easter, her first Easter. As you can see, the bunny ears have become something of a tradition - mostly because I think they are stinkin' adorable on the girl. One day she'll really hate me! The other two come from a treasure trove of old pictures I received at Kel's wedding. I'll post more soon; they're just so funny.

4 comments:
She is so adorable! What a cutie pie! Those pictures came out great and the girls look cute in their matching dresses.
Seriously--Colton has bunny rabbit ears too. I'll have to post his pics one day. And, I just want to add, Kelly looks like a little angel in those pics. You and Steph--ornery!
i just love the picture where she is holding up the egg - miss you guys!! We should get together, like soon. You bring the hot dogs, I'll bring the ketchup.
I love that dress. She looks beautiful! :-)
Post a Comment