January 15, 2009

Snack Time at Sasha's "Pad"

While I was getting lunch ready yesterday, Morgan decided to kill time by hanging out with Sasha. Sasha usually isn't too tolerant of Morgan sitting on her mat; thankfully, she was distracted by her bone this time. Of course, by time Morgan got up, her fleece pants were coated in white dog fur. Awesome....


Hmmm....Can I try some of that?

In other pop culture news, I have relented and am reading Twilight. Normally I am not a fan of anything in the Fantasy/SciFi genres. However, I was persuaded to read Harry Potter a few years ago and was very pleasantly surprised. So the buzz over this book by people whose opinion I respect got the better of me ... well, that and Kara showing up and handing me a copy of it. I'm about half way through it, and I have to be honest, I'm not getting all the fuss so far. In fact, at this point, I'm annoyed with both main characters who seem to have no depth or substance to them and the extremely adolescent teenage love story. I hope it gets better or I don't think I'll be wasting my time with the other three books in the series (unless I feel the need for some plot closure :). I guess I'll be losing a couple friends after this...

2 comments:

Mells said...

I just love the way that Morgan crosses her little legs in that picture with Sasha! ;) Too cute! Rachel used to do that too!
Also, it's good to know your true opinion of the book Twilight. It helps ppl like me who don't know which way to go on that subject. :) Thanks for the update! I love to see the pictures of Morgan growing.

Kara said...

Yeah, Bella totally stinks. She annoyed me all the way through. Seriously.