November 23, 2008

My Camo Kid

Anyone who knows JD & I knows that at this time of year we can often be found out at the ranch due to hunting season (all Jonathan, not me :). This year we've been so busy that this weekend was the first time we made it up. Unfortunately, Jonathan didn't get a deer. However, we were able to finally put Morgan in the John Deere camo t-shirt Aunt Kaye gave her. I decided to accent it with a bit of pink though...

The three trees - you almost couldn't see them, could you?

One of Jonathan and Morgan's favorite pastimes - "wiggle seat"
*Oh yes, the finger/thumb sucking is a recent
habit. Boo.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Does JD have pink pants to match Morgan?

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! It was great seeing you guys yesterday. I can't believe how much Morgan has changed in the last month. "Oh, no" is still the best phrase heard yesterday. :) Little muchkin is growing up quickly.