November 23, 2008

Kel + Jess = 4EVER

My baby sister Kelly got engaged yesterday to an awesome guy Jess Heugel. I'm so excited Kel finally met "the one" for her. I feel like I've been praying for the right person to come along for her for a long time, and I truly believe that in Jess that prayer has been answered. He'll make a great addition to our family; I just hope he knows what he's in for :)

Oddly though, for my sisters and I all having such a nondescript maiden surname of "Walsh", we all are ending up with crazy weird married surnames - Schlueter, Polites, Heugel. Who do you think got the worst shake of the three of us?

Anywho, CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO JESS & KEL!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelly!

Barb, I think you are the one that lost between your sisters. They aren't Schluts.

Kara said...

When you have a son, you have to name him Peter Schleuter. Awesome.

Kara said...

Or not so awesome?

Anonymous said...

OH geez, poor Peter will get teased. Don't name your baby boy Arman. That's probably the worst of all. Congrats to Kel and Jess! You're kinda sorta in the Schlueter clan. You're still loved by all of us no matter what last name you should inherit!

Kelly said...

I think Polites is by far the worst. At least we don't sound like diseases . . .