Hey friends! It's FINALLY election day. After 21 months of being inundated with this political mess all over the news, we can finally see an end in sight (praise the Lord!!). Don't overlook what a privilege it is to VOTE and live in this great country. Please get out and vote today - regardless of who you vote for. This is an important and highly polarized election so expect (and don't be deterred by) long election lines. Be educated and prayerful about your choice then grab a bunch of friends and head to the poll!
Voting is your civic responsibility. If you don't vote, I don't want to hear you complain for the next four years, got it? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AMEN to that!!
Well I voted, but I'll probably be complaining for the next 4 years. ;-) Oh well, God's in control!
How are you handling the aftermath of November 4th? I hope the family is doing well and getting better. Keep the faith! We're already on a path toward sweeping victory in 2010 and 2012!
Post a Comment