October 9, 2008

Walk This Way

The day has come ... Morgan is a member of the walking world! Now it's time for this mommy to put on her running shoes. Thankfully, for now, she has started off slowly. However, I don't think it's going to take too long. We're so proud of our baby and feel incredibly blessed to be part of her growth process.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Morgan!!! Time to run with Sasha.

Kara said...

So cute. I love her. More than ketchup. Is that possible?

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Look at her go! :)

Mells said...

Yay!! She's walking! What a big girl! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Jeff and Heather Pubols said...

I love the pictures of your family!

Anonymous said...

Whoop! She's walking!

Anonymous said...

Atta Girl, Morgan! W

Christi said...

Yea Morgan! You're such a big girl! Look out kitty, it's all over with now. :-)

Katie said...

Yah!!! so cute!

Our Story: Continued said...

YAY!!! WTG Miss Morgan!! I love first baby steps...how their arms are high in the air....so cute!