Recently, we had our incredibly talented photographer friend Bre take some pictures of Morgan and our family. The shoot only lasted about an hour - only as long as Morgan would tolerate (which wasn't that long considering she was tired and we had her dressed in a sweater dress and cotton tights while it was nearly 90 degrees outside!). Nonetheless, Bre worked effortlessly and efficiently and got several fantastic shots. Now comes the miserable task of narrowing down which ones we want!Check out several of the other great pictures Bre captured of us on her blog, and check out some of her other work at her studio's website. We can't recommend her highly enough!

5 comments:
Too cute! I love her argyle tights! She's so precious!
great pictures!!
Wow Barb, she is so beautiful and you all are right about the pics! Fabulous photographer you all have! :) I love the pic that you posted of Morgan, she's so precious! Getting big! Love you guys! Melony
The pictures turned out amazing! Bre is so talented! After seeing so many of our friends use her photography skills, I'm thinking it might be about time for us to schedule some family portraits as well! I really love the photo in black and white of just you and Morgan together - so precious! Will you have your pictures by next Monday when we meet for lunch? I'd love to see which ones ya'll choose!
(Oh, and speaking of lunch - no, I haven't decided where to meet yet... I'll keep thinking... Making decisions is difficult!)
Those pictures are awesome! You three are a wonderful family. And pretty darn cute too! :)
Post a Comment