It's that time of year again ... FALL!! I just love fall. Unfortunately, Texas doesn't really get how to do fall. It feels like fall for very limited hours of the day here - like until 10 a.m. and after 9 p.m. Accordingly, I've been trying to get outside as much during those times as possible.
Kristi and I took Audrey and Morgan for their Second Annual Pumpkin Patch trip this year. It was a lot of fun! It's hard to believe last year when we did this our "pumpkins" were both under four months old (what were we thinking?!?). I couldn't decide which pictures of M with the pumpkins I liked best so I included probably more than you want to see. Hope you find one that makes you smile! To make the pictures bigger, you can double-click on them.
For comparison's sake, here are some "Then & Now" photos depicting last year's trip and this year's:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Those pictures came out great. I can't believe it was just a year ago for the last ones. How the year has flown by and how fast Morgan has grown up.
Awwww, how adorable! :) I like the way you showed the "then and now" pics! I can't believe how much a year can change our little ones. ;) Morgan is a cutie patootie! ;)
too cute. we are taking TJ this afternoon. I'll get a blog up so you can see the pictures
My favorite picture is of you helping Morgan step off of the hay...too cute! :-) Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment