June 14, 2008

Dear Ol' Dads...

Happy Father's Day Dad W & Dad S! JD, Morgan & I are so blessed to have such wonderful dads who care for us. You've been through a lot with us, and you have supported, encouraged, and guided us all along the way. You provided for us physically, emotionally, and spiritually until we became the strong, independent adults you taught us to be. And you continue to be there for us! Thanks for EVERYTHING; we love you both,

Barb, Jonathan & Morgan


Dad, Steph & I sharing some cuddle time on the couch

One of my favorite recent photos of Dad & I
...and one of my favorites from our wedding

Jonathan and his dad share some father-son bonding over the duck tank

Happy First Father's Day Babe! You are a great Dad to Morgan.
You can tell how much she loves you
by the way her eyes light up everytime she sees you anew - I love seeing it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day JD! Morgan is blessed to have you as her dad.